HEALTH CARE REFORM
" Government Run Health Care is a Bad Idea "
I SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING:
We must move forward by providing affordable health care for all Americans.
Health Care providers should not be allowed to Discriminated/Drop Coverage against those with pre-existing or chronic illnesses.
Implement a program that works closely with Connecticut health care providers. My goal is to work towards an affordable health care system where people can choose their own health care provider.
Doctor patient confidentiality should NOT be compromised by government intervention.
Work towards a small business health care plan that allows small businesses to band together and purchase quality health care insurance at a reduced rate.
Malpractice Liability Reform is essential and I will fight vigorously to see reform. Frivolous law suits add substantial cost to our health care.
We must drastically improve medical care for the elderly, as well as the disabled.
• I will fight to make prescription and generic drugs more affordable.
• Invest in health care technology.
• Modernizing record keeping.
• Interstate competition of health providers.
• I support the funding of medical research for adult stem cell, umbilical cord blood and cells. Once we have them, they can be reprogrammed into pluripotent stem cells.
However...I am AGAINST embryonic stem cell research - As a PRO-LIFE supporter we should not take a life away from its most vulnerable and precious stage.
• I support a BAN on human cloning as well as experimentation on human embryos for research.
• I will fight for Medicare recipients to have more health care options and choice of doctors.
• I support, and will fight for, the right for employees to own cost-effective coverage that is not tied to their job.
• I will support increased penalties for medical fraud.
• I support Medicaid & Medicare Reform.
VOTE FOR CANDIDATE JOHN PISTONE
FOR THE 5TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT