We need to give more decision making at the local level, parents, teachers, and our local schools.
Federal controlled education in my view "is totally wrong."
Every child deserves a quality education! It’s no mystery that students and parents are finding it tougher and tougher to pay for a college education! I will fight for increased college access and affordability.
It is essential we provide our students the access to affordable, higher education.
Quality education is the key that can open MANY DOORS.
I SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING:
• Secure and modernize schools.
• Create a plan to work with labor organizations to increase the amount of students who can apply, and be accepted into, apprentice programs.
• I support the Child Care Tax Credit.
• Partnerships between schools and business programs will give young people the “real-world” experience. This is accomplished by providing students with technical and academic courses.
Students will receive the skills and knowledge necessary to be productive in a competitive American work force.
• I support expanding Education Saving Account Tax Free.
• I will work towards the promotion of Early Childhood Education.
• All the monies allocated for school education, should go directly to thee parents school of CHOICE!
• I will actively expand after school programs.
have every opportunity to have the necessary resources to
LEARN AND SUCCEED.
“Education is the critical ingredient to our long term economic success”
VOTE FOR CANDIDATE JOHN PISTONE
FOR THE 5TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT